At a glanceWith fun sounds and chunky, characters, this happyland play set is perfect for inspiring fairy tale adventures.
Features and benefits for Happyland Little Red Riding Hood Play Set
- Suitable for children from 18 months
- Play set and three happyland characters
- With three fun sounds - doorbell, birdsong and howling wolf
- Granny's house is open at the back with lots of room to play
- House features an opening door, integrated furniture and a bed upstairs
- Chunky figures for little hands to hold
- Re-enact the classic Little Red Riding Hood story
- Inspires imaginative play
- Encourages talking
Requires 2 x AA batteries (included)
Little Red Riding Hood wants to go on a walk through the forest to take some tasty treats to Granny'a house, she can sing with the birds as she walks along. Ring Granny's door bell 'ding dong' and open it up. That's not Granny, her eyes are too big, her ears are too big and look at those teeth!
Inspire hours of pretend play as children play out the classic fairytale story and make up their own adventures with Little Red Riding Hood. This fantastic play set includes three happyland characters and Granny's cosy cottage which has plenty of room inside to play, three fun sounds and even has Granny's bedroom upstairs.
Great for imaginative play, your little one will have lots of fun giving the Happyland school children their own voices and personalities. Playing together encourages your child to start talking and trying new words, and moving the chunky, easy to grip pieces around helps strengthen little fingers.
...we have great happyland character sets who would love to play in Granny's house too.
Safety warning: Babies and young children have no idea what is dangerous or potentially harmful, so supervision is important. Please see warning information on the product packaging
What's in the box
- 1 house, 1 wolf, 1 grandma, 1 little red riding hood