At a glanceFor the ultimate in safety for your growing child, the Britax Römer Kidfix II XP SICT feature superior side impact protection but which leaves space either side of the seat for other passengers to travel in comfort. The Kidfix II XP SICT also features SecureGuard to ensure the lapbelt is correctly positioned, plus the XP-PAD which helps to reduce frontal impact if the vehicle is involved in a collision.
Features and benefits for Britax Römer KIDFIX II XP SICT Highback Booster Seat - Cosmos Black/Black Series
- Suitable for children from 15-36kg/33-79lbs (approx 4-12 years)
- Superior side impact protection - deep, softly padded side wings and SICT technology, adjustable to use only on the side closest to the door
- Reduced frontal impact - XP-PAD diverts up to 30 % of energy forces away from neck
- Optimal lap belt positioning - with the latest technology SecureGuard (patent pending)
- Installation to suit any car - ISOFIX or seat belt options
- Perfect fit - V-shaped backrest to work with shape of growing child
- Adjustable all round, height adjustable headrest and upper belt guide
- Ultimate comfort - ergonomically designed headrest for ultimate sleeping position
Designed to keep older children safe on car journeys, the Britax Römer Kidfix II XP can be installed in your vehicle using either the car's seat belt or with the ISOFIT connectors. The seat has been designed with superior side impact protection and the deep, softly padded side wings and SICT technology is adjustable to use only on the side closest to the door. Additional safety features of the Britxa Römer Kidfix II XP also include an XP-PAD that will reduce frontal impact and help to divert up to 30% of energy force away from the neck, while the SecureGuard ensures that the lapbelt is correctly and safely positioned.
The Britax Römer Kidfix II XP has a V-shaped backrest to accommodate you growing child's changing shape and the ergonomically designed headrest is height adjustable to ensure your child is comfortably supported and that the upper section the seat belt is positioned at the correct height.
We recommend you check this car seat is compatible with your vehicle before purchasing: click here to view the manufacturers fit guide.
Not all car seats fit all vehicles. Our trained staff will check the compatibility to ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.
Fabric composition: 100% Poly
Care instructions: Machine wash cover at 30°C.