At a glanceAxkid Minikid Combination Car Seat Grey
Features and benefits for Axkid Minikid Combination Car Seat Grey
- because it is a compact car seat, it requires only a minimal amount of space for installation
- the minikid is equipped with unique, automatically tightening tether straps to make assembly easy
- you simply connect each strap, then rock the seat from side to side until the seat is firmly in place
- the adjustable front leg means you can easily recline the seat for the comfort of your child and the extra long support leg ensures that a stable installation can be achieved in a variety of vehicles
- another great feature of the minikid is the adjustable head support that adapts to the perfect position for your child as the harness is tightened
- the head support also has a parking brake to increase the comfort for smaller children
- the minikid can be installed rear-facing with a 3-point seat belt and used for children weighing 9-25 kg
- the seat is approved according to ece r44 rev 04 safety standards and also approved according to plus-test, which is a swedish test procedure with rigorous tests done for rear-facing safety seats
Axkid Minikid 2018 model comes with the innovative side impact protection - ASIP (Axkid Side Impact Protection), developed together with a recognized crash institute in Germany, providing the best possible protection for the child in the event of a side impact collision. ASIP should be used on the side of the car seat that is facing the car’s door. When using the car seat in the middle, ASIP is not required.
The support leg has been developed and improved, and can now be extended with just one button, which is easier to access from the side.
The cover has been improved, and the moment of taking on and off the cover has been simplified, so that the ability to wash the cover becomes easier. The headrest is thicker and cozier, for optimal comfort for the child when asleep. The unique feature of the headrest and internal harness, which automatically adjusts according to the child's length and size when you pull the belt, remains with a clearer brake.
The self-tightening tether straps makes the installation smooth when the car seat is “wiggled” in place. The adjustable support leg in the front allows you to use five different positions for optimal slope for your child, depending on age and length. If more slope is needed, our angle adjusting wedge is a good addition.