At a glanceMeet i-Base Advance. A sturdy anchor for Joie infant seats and the i-Anchor Advance child seat. Designed for more protection and even more peace of mind.
Features and benefits for Joie i-Base Advance
- i-Size (ECE R129/00) Accepts i-Gemm™ infant seat and i-Anchor Advance® child seat (forward & rear facing)
- Built in rebound bar
- Adjustable retracting ISOFIX connectors for the perfect fit
- One hand, 7-position recline for a cosy ride from newborn on
- On-the-go recline adjusts without reinstalling
- Secure installation using the vehicle’s ISOFIX and support leg
- Support leg provides ultimate stability, security and easily adjusts for the best fit
- Colour indicators confirm correct installation of base, support leg and child seat to base
- Support leg stores tidily under base when not in use
- Easy seat release buttons
- Quick and easy car seat release button"
"Meet i-Base Advance. A sturdy anchor for Joie infant seats and the i-Anchor Advance child seat. Designed for more protection and even more peace of mind. i-Size flexibility - Part of the i-Size Safe System - the i-Base Advance utilising ISOFIX for a rock solid installation, provides quick and instant install for the Joie i-Anchor Advance i-Size seat and Joie i-Gemm i-Size infant seat. On-the-Go Recline - Ready for the cosiest ride with a total of 7 recline positions, the i-Base Advance allows the seat to recline on-the-go without reinstalling — whenever you or your little rider wishes. Dual Shock Absorption - Two independent areas of shock absorption are found in the base of the support leg along with indentations lining the entire length of the support leg – all engineered to cushion and minimise the impact of a crash and further protect little riders.
What's in the boxCar Seat, Instructions