At a glancethis lightweight car seat is a great choice for your baby's first car journeys and feature deep padding and side impact protection
Features and benefits for Mothercare Maine Baby Car Seat - Grey
- suitable from birth to a maximum weight of 13kg/29lbs (from birth to approx.12/15 months)
- lightweight with a deep, comfortable shell and side impact protection
- supplied with a newborn body support cushion, chest and buckle pads for comfort and safety, and a sun canopy
- 3-point harness that can be tightened with one hand
- maine isofix base (available separately) allows you to click the maine car seat in and out of the vehicle without disturbing your baby
- installed in a rear facing position using base (sold separately) or vehicle's seat belt
- made with premium fabric to create a stylish finish
- travel system compatible with the mothercare genie and mothercare orb, with the use of the mothercare genie travel system adaptors and mothercare orb travel system adaptors (sold separately)
The mothercare maine baby car seat has a deep padded shell and features side impact protection to ensure your baby is safe and comfortable on every trip. It has a lightweight design, making it easy to move in and out of the car, and comes complete with a newborn support cushion plus chest and buckle pads for added comfort.
The maine car seat can be installed in your vehicle using the vehicle's seat belt but for extra peace of mind it can be installed with the maine ISOFIX base (sold separately) which remains in the car and allows you to simply click the seat on and off the base to ensure it is correctly positioned every journey.
The mothercare maine car seat can also be used to form a travel system with the mothercare orb and mothercare genie pushchairs (adaptors required and are available separately).
...not all car seats fit all vehicles: our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle
Fabric composition: polyester
Care instructions: sponge clean
Safety warning: Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.