At a glanceThe only car seat you will ever need for your child, the Graco Milestone can be used from birth and will last throughout their childhood until they no longer requires a car seat at around 12 years old.
Features and benefits for Graco Milestone All-In-One (Group 0+/1/2/3) Car Seat - Extreme Black
- Exclusive to Mothercare
- Three car seats in one: rear facing, forward facing and high back booster depending on age and weight: Birth-13kg use rear-facing, 9-18 kg forward facing and 15-36 kg high back booster
- 10-position adjustable headrest and harness to keep your growing child safe and secure. The headrest and harness adjust together using just one hand
- Four position recline to keep your little one comfortable on any journey. Two reclining positions in rear facing mode and two reclining positions in forward facing mode
- Side impact protection integrated in headrest to keep baby safe and secure
- Rear and forward facing belt guide locks off to ensure the seat is fitted safe and secure all the time.
- Steel reinfored frame for strength and added safety
- A cup holder to keep a favourite drink close to hand
- Built in storage compartment to keep harness safe when no longer required
- Dimensions: L40.5xW50xH64cm
The clever Graco Milestone car seat exclusive to Mothercare will keep your little one safe from birth to 12. When used from birth it is positioned in a rear facing position and then can then be used as a forward facing car seat and a highback booster seat as your child grows.
The Graco Milestone features side impact protection and can be reclined in four different positions for your child's comfort. It also features a ten position adjustable harness and headrest to ensure your growing child is always comfortable and supported, and when your child is old enough to no longer need the additional harness it can be removed and stored in the special compartment to ensure it never gets lost.
...add some sunblinds to ensure your little one is protected from the heat and glare of the sun.
Fabric composition: 40% Fabric
Safety warning: Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.