At a glanceThe Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect® features revolutionary AirProtect side impact technology to ensure your child's head and body are protected in the event of a collision.
Features and benefits for Maxi-Cosi Rodi Air Protect Car Seat - Nomad Black
- Suitable for children from 15kg to a maximum weight of 36kg (approx 4 to 12 years old)
- The patented AirProtect® system exceeds the most stringent of side impact safety tests and provides exceptional support for a child's head and can reduce the risk of head injury by as much as 20%
- The special air protect technology reduces the force during a side-collision by releasing air at the precise moment of impact, protecting your child's head and body.
- Seat adjusts in both height and width as your child grows
- Headrest anchor point gives added stability
- With two recline positions - 1 for sitting and 1 for relaxing
- The Lightweight design makes it easy to move between vehicles
- Easy to adjust at the front with one hand
- Dimensions: 47cm (D) x 46cm (W) x 59cm (H)
- Weight: 4.9 kg
Want To Know More?
Designed with a special impact protection technology, the Maxi-Cosi Rodi Air Protect Highback Booster car seat reduces the force during a side-collision by releasing air at the precise moment of impact, protecting your child's head and body. The car seat is installed using the car's seat belt, and for added peace of mind the headrest features an anchor point for added stability.
To ensure your child can sit comfortably as they grow, the Maxi-Cosi Rodi Air Protect car seat can be adjusted in both height and width and both the headrest and lumbar support are easily adjustable ensuring they are travelling safely and comfortably at all times. To further enhance their comfort the seatback can be reclined into a more relaxed position.
The Maxi-Cosi Rodi Air Protect Highback Booster car seat has been developed with a lightweight shell making it easy and convenient to transfer from one car to another.
...not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.
Fabric composition: Outer: Polyester. Shell: Polypropylene.
Safety warning: We recommend that you check this car seat is compatible with your vehicle before purchasing. Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
What's in the box
- 1 x Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect®
- 1 x Instruction Manual