At a glanceSuitable for older children, the group 2/3 Cybex Solution X Fix highback booster seat features a reclining headrest and a linear side impact protection system.
Features and benefits for Cybex Solution X Fix ISOFIX Highback Booster Car Seat
- Group 2/3 car seat suitable from 15kg-36kg (approx 3-12 years)
- Patented reclining headrest prevents child' head falling forwards when they are asleep
- Linear side impact protection
- 11-position height-adjustable
- Can be installed using ISOFIX for a secure stable installation
- Also compatible with vehicles without ISOFIX and can be kept in position using just the adult seat belt
- Dimensions: D41xW45xH64cm
- Car seat weight: 7kg
The Cybex Solution X Fix highback booster can be installed in your vehicle using the car's ISOFIX connection points to ensure a firm, safe, stable fit. This versatile seat can also be used in non-ISOFIX vehicles by using the car's seat belt.
The Cybex Solution X Fix features an 11 position headrest that can be adjusted in height as your child grows. The headrest can also be reclined in three different positions for your child's comfort and will help to prevent their head falling forwards if they go to sleep.
For extra safety the car seat has been designed with Linear side impact protection (LSP System). This will absorbs any force from a side-impact collision through the use of the shoulder and head protectors, and at the same the time, the body's kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively led into a safe position.
...add some sunblinds to keep your little one shade on sunny day car trips.
Fabric composition: 100% Polyester
Care instructions: Machine washable at 30°