At a glanceThe stylish Maxi-Cosi 2 Way Pearl i-Size is a stylish, comfortable car seat designed for children from 67cm to 105cm (approx. 6 months to 4 years).
Features and benefits for Maxi-Cosi 2-way Pearl i-Size Car Seat - Sparkling Grey
- Suitable from 67 to 105cm (approx 6 months to 4 years)
- i-Size compliant when used with base (sold separately)
- Install with the Base using the IsoFix attachment points of your car
- Rearward facing option from 67 to 105 cm (approx. 6 months to 4 years)
- Forward facing option from 15 months to 105 cm (approx. 4 years)
- A rearward and forward facing seat that is suitable from 67 - 105cm (approx. 6 months to 4 years)
- Rearward facing travelling option from 67-105cm (approx. 6 months to 4 years)
- Can be turned around to face forward any time from 15 months up until 105cm (approx. 4 years)
- Changes from rearward to forward facing at the push of a button
- Improved head and neck protection by travelling rearward facing for longer
- Meets the higher crash testing requirements of the i-Size legislation
- Fits cars equipped with IsoFix (check compatibility before your purchase)
- Seat can recline to 4 different positions both forward and rearward facing
- Headrest and harness height adjust easily together
- Innovative stay open harness keeps straps and buckles out of the way when placing the child into the seat
- Comes with 5-point safety harness, harness pads and adjustable headrest
- Additional extras include summer covers, sun canopy and pocket
- Weight: 7.3 kg
This car seat can be used in a rearward facing and forward facing position if desired. Suitable from 67cm to 105cm (approx 6 months to 4 years), the seat is initially used rearward facing and can continue to be used this way until your child reaches a height of 105cm (approx. 4 years old). Travelling in a rearward facing position offers improved head and neck protection for your child in the event of an accident. This car seat can also be used in a forward facing position any time from 15 months onwards. It can be easily changed from a rearward to forward facing position at the press of a button, allowing parents the flexibility to make the choice at which stage the toddler is moved to a forward facing position
This car seat is i-Size compliant and must be installed with the base (sold separately) using the IsoFix attachments points to ensure safe installation in your vehicle. i-Size demands a higher level of crash testing, and so offers the highest level of protection available. This car seat features four different seat recline positions in both the rearward and forward facing position, so your little one can always travel in a position that is comfortable for them. For ease of use it has a stay open harness to help when lifting your child in and out of the seat
Not all car seats fit all vehicles. Our trained staff will check the compatibility to ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.
Fabric composition: Shell: Polypropylene. Harness: Polyester Webbing.
Care instructions: Clean with luke warm water and a gentle soap. Do not use any abrasive detergents.
Safety warning: Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
What's in the box
- 1 x Car Seat
- 1 x Set of Harness Pads
- 1 x Manual