At a glanceThis portable Carry Along Keyboard has 24 keys, 8 different instrument sounds and 4 fun percussion sounds to try.
Features and benefits for Carry Along Keyboard
- Suitable for children from 3 years
- Portable keyboard with 24 keys
- Instrument sounds: guitar, music box, bell, mandolin, trumpet, violin, organ, piano.
- Rhythms: waltz, disco, march, classical, dance, rock, slow rock, salsa.
- Percussion sounds: bass drum, snare drum, hi hat, cymbal
- Plus: record, stop, play, demo songs, on/off and volume control.
- Lights and sounds
- Requires 3 x AA batteries (included)
With instrument and percussion sounds, this ELC keyboard has a record and playback feature so your little one can record the tunes they compose then dance or sing along when they play them back – there are even flashing lights too!
The Carry Along Keyboard also comes with pre-recorded tunes to listen to and is a great way for your child to discover how fun making music can be.
Discovering how a keyboard works and learning how to make different sounds using their fingers is a great musical start for your child and helps them discover cause and effect through hands-on exploration. They can enjoy discovering the different instrument sounds, the rhythms and drum sounds encouraging them to start creating their own melodies. Using their hands on the keyboard is great for your child's coordination, and singing and dancing along to tunes they have composed is fun and feel-good way to play and will boost their confidence.
...we have a great range of musical insturments and toys for your mini musician.
Safety warning: Not suitable for under 36 months