At a glanceFrom a snoozing ride being pushed along to freewheeling on your own!
Features and benefits for Smart Trike Recliner Infinity Black
- Suitable from 10 months
- Touch Steering parent handle for smooth and easy stroller-like manoeuvring
- Mudguard navigator button - lets one switch from parent touch steering to child ride-control - for extra convenience
- Premium reclining seat
- Press out clutch on swivel wheel for free-wheeling
- 3 point Y harness with shoulder pads and safety bar for extra safety
- High back support and padded soft seat cover for extra comfort
- UV blocking material canopy for sun protection
- Non-slip pedals
- Removable, padded hand rest protector
- Basket with functional removable storage bag for carrying toys
- Full metal construction for durability
- Bottle holder and toy telephone included
- Dimensions: H 67 x W 48.5 x D 103 cm
The Smart Trike infinity tricycle is designed for little one's from 10 months up to 3 years. It adjusts and grows with your little one for maximum use! With a full metal construction and built-in suspension that gives baby a super comfy ride, the smart patented touch steering technology is engineered to the last detail for parent comfort and to ensure the trike manoeuvres like a stroller.
Stage 1: Sleep mode - High back seat reclines, baby rests in comfort and security.
Stage 2: At 10 months baby safely uses foot rest & sits comfortably in padded seat.
Stage 3: At 18 months baby can sit upright independently, remove the safety bar. Parents continue to push and control the trike. Baby enjoys the ride while developing confidence, balance and motor skills.
Stage 4: At 24 months it becomes a training trike where kids learn to pedal.
Stage 5: At 30 months you can remove the parent handle, close the safety clutch and it becomes an independent trike that kids pedal by themselves.
With a premium, reclining seat with high back support and a UV blocking sun canopy, you can be sure your little one is sitting in complete comfort as you travel, secured safely with the 3-point harness. This Smart Trike even features a bottle holder to keep a refreshing drink close to hand and a toy telephone so your little one can have an important chat as you go!
...take a look at our balance bikes for little one's exploring on their own!
Safety warning: on the color box and in the warning booklet inside the box