At a glanceall aboard for lots of learning fun!
Features and benefits for Wooden Stacking Train
- suitable for children from 12 months
- includes 15 wooden blocks to sort and stack
- 6 double-sided blocks with letters a-f and numbers 1-6
- chunky wood for little hands
- bright, fun colours
- great for imaginative play
- stacking the blocks helps develop hand-to-eye coordination and fine motor skills
A fantastic bright, colourful wooden train with wooden blocks to stack. Designed for little hands, children will love to stack the blocks to build the train and load up the two carriages. Link the train together, and off you go! Six of the blocks feature letters a-f and numbers 1-6 to introduce early number and letter recognition while stacking the blocks helps develop hand-to-eye coordination. Great for imaginative play, your little one will love pushing the train around encouraging movement and developing motor skills - they can watch the swirly patterns go round and round on the wheels and make train sounds as they play 'choo choo!'
...we have a great range of wooden toys for babies and toddlers for years of learning fun