At a glanceOur sleepsuits have been designed to meet the needs of babies in neonatal care. Each sleepsuit is made from 100% cotton, with soft threads and flat seams to protect your baby's delicate skin. Our lie-flat design and soft-touch fastenings make it easy to dress your baby without disturbing monitors and medical equipment. And, so that you can bring your baby home from the hospital in style, we've given you a selection of sweet prints and positive slogans to choose from – "so little, so loved, so strong".
Features and benefits for blue premature baby sleepsuits - 3 pack
- 3 sleepsuits for premature babies
- soft blue with positive slogans and sweet prints
- 100% cotton - super soft against delicate skin
- open-flat to allow easy dressing and access for special care
- special mitten-style feet minimise interference with monitors and medical equipment
- flat seams with soft thread to minimise irritation
- soft-touch hook and loop fastenings
- labels on the oustide to prevent skin irritation
- sizes start from 2lbs to fit even the teeniest babies
- 95° machine wash and tumble dryer friendly
In sizes from 2lbs, we have designed each special piece to open completely flat allowing your tiny baby to be placed on top. The fabric can then be wrapped up and around them and secured with soft-touch hook and loop fastenings without interfering with medical equipment and allowing easy access for special care.
Just like your baby, our premature baby clothes are super soft but tough too and can be washed and tumble dried at 95° which is ideal if your baby's clothes need to be laundered at the hospital.
Fabric composition: 100% cotton
Care instructions: machine washable
Safety warning: keep away from fire