At a glanceAdd the Cybex Priam Comfort Lux Seat unit to your choice of Priam Chassis (sold separately) to form a stylish pushchair.
Features and benefits for Cybex Priam Comfort Lux Seat - Manhattan Grey
- Suitable from birth to 17kg (approx. 4 years)
- One hand recline function to a completely flat position
- Rotatable seat unit: Can be inserted to face forward or backward
- High-chair function: The seat is perfectly aligned with typical table height
- Extendable XXL sun canopy: with UVP50+ sun protection & viewing window
- Comfortable seat inlay: Offers convenient support and comfort
- Leg rest: Individually adjustable to multiple positions
- Bumper bar: Made from high quality leather-like material, can be opened to one side for easy entrance
- Padded belt: Soft and cosy for extra comfort
The Cybex Priam Comfort Lux seat unit will attach to any of the Cybex Priam pushchair chassis (sold separately) in either a rear-facing position so younger babies can see mum and dad and interact, or turned to a forward facing position so older children can look out and see the world around them.
The Cybex Priam Comfort Lux seat unit is suitable from birth and is fully reclinable using just one hand. Newborns and very young babies can travel in the recommended lie flat position, whilst older babies can sit upright to take in the view, or recline slightly back so they can enjoy a nap. The seat unit is placed on the chassis in a higher position meaning it is the correct height to use as a highchair when visiting cafes and restaurants.
The Priam Lux seat unit has a comfortable and supportive inlay and also comes with an extendable extra large sun canopy with a UVP 50+ sun protection to help keep your little one protected on sunny day strolls.
...look at the choice of Cybex Priam chassis (sold separately) to create the perfect pushchair to suit your lifestyle
Fabric composition: 100% Polyester
Care instructions: Hand cleaning with a damp cloth and mild detergent.