At a glanceThe Ergobaby 360 Carrier has a unique, structured bucket seat ensuring your baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with their spine in an optimal 'C' position. With padded shoulder straps and wide supportive waistband, the carrier offers exceptional comfort and ergonomics in all carry positions, including a forward facing option.
Features and benefits for Ergobaby 360 Baby Carrier - Dewy Grey
- Exclusive to mothercare
- Structured bucket seat which keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved ""C"" position
- Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size and position
- Extra wide velcro waistband which is exceptionally comfortable
- Waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back
- Extendable back panel which can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby
- Padded shoulder straps to help evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort
- Sleeping hood - Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing
- Baby weight range - 7*-33 lbs. / 3.2* – 15 kg; *Infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert (sold separately)
- Maximum recommended weight 15kg
- Made of 100% cotton and machine washable.
Want To Know More?
The versatile Ergobaby 360 Carrier allows you to carry your baby in four different positions and features a supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps to ensure you can always carry your little one in comfort and that their weight is evenly distributed to prevent strain on your back. The waistband can be worn in high or low depending on your preference.
The Ergobaby carrier can be used from birth by adding the Ergobaby infant insert (sold separately), and has been developed with a structured bucket style seat to ensure your baby is properly supported as they grow. It allows children to be seated ergonomically with their knees even to, or above their hips, and with baby's spine in a curved "C" position which ever position you choose to carry them in. The seat can also be adjusted using the buttons to ensure it is the correct width for the age and size of your baby.
The Ergobaby 360's extendable back panel can be rolled down if your baby is sitting in the front position facing outwards, and rolled up when they are facing inwards, to provide extra support to their back, neck and head. The carrier also has a sleeping hood which will also provide extra support for baby's head and neck and will also help to protect your baby from glare on sunny days. The sleep hood is also idea for creating some privacy if nursing your baby.
...take some of our handy muslin cloths with you when out and about with your little one, they are incredibly versatile and can be used as a comforter, bib and for mopping up any dribble or spills.
Fabric composition: 100% Cotton
Care instructions: Machine washable
What's in the box
- 1 x Carrier