At a glanceThis handy Dr Brown's Options starter kit includes a range of Dr Brown's Option bottles and teats. Designed like the trusted Dr Brown's original bottles and featuring the same innovative vent system which helps to prevent young babies swallowing air and developing windy colic, the Dr Brown's Options have the choice of removing the vent for older babies who can continue to enjoy feeding from their familiar Dr Browns bottle but using it like a more traditional vented bottle.
Features and benefits for Dr Brown's Options Starter Kit
- The unique Dr Browns internal vent eliminates the vacuum and air bubbles in the feed (often associated with conventional vented bottles) helping reduce colic and burping.
- Internal Vent System and Silicone Teat work together allowing a controlled flow so baby can feed at their own pace. The internal vent and silicone teat are highly engineered to provide consistent milk flow.
- For older babies whose feeding is more developed you may remove the vent system allowing baby to feed form a more convential vent teat bottle
- 9 out of 10 Healthcare Professionals recommend Dr Browns for the relief of wind related colic.
- Options™ teats have a scalloped base which allows air to vent through bottle when vent system is not used.
- The teats are made from high grade super soft silicone. Each teat level provides a different flow rate.
- Starter kit with a range of Dr Brown's Option bottles and different level teats: 1 x 270ml Bottle, 2 x 150ml Bottles, 2 x level 1 teats, 2 x level 2 teats, 2 x level 3 teats
- BPA Free
Dr Brown's bottles have been developed to over come the windy colic that babies can sometimes develop when feeding from more traditional vented bottles. This type of bottle tends to cause a vacuum making it more difficult for baby to feed causing them to suck harder. The teat then collapses and baby swallows air as they feed.
The Dr Brown's bottles have been designed with a unique internal green vent system which ensures 100% vacuum free feeding and has been clinically proven to help reduce wind related colic. For older babies whose feeding is more developed, the internal vent system can be removed from the bottle to create a more traditional feeding bottle, and the special scalloped design allows air to vent through the bottle creating a controlled milk flow and letting babies feed easily at their own pace.
The Dr Brown Options teats have been made from a high grade super soft silicone and designed with a special scalloped base whcih allots air to vent through the bottle when the internal vent system has been removed. The teats comes in a range of levels which each have a different flow rate.
...look at our range of sterilisers to keep your little one's bottles and teats hygienically clean and germ free.