At a glanceLightweight with easy-grip handles and a soft silicone straw that’s easy to drink from, this is the perfect cup for your baby's first sips.
Features and benefits for Tommee Tippee Explora 6m+ Weaning Straw Cup
- Suitable for baby's aged from 6 months +
- Super soft straw makes drinking easy and is gentle on gums
- Straw flips down between sips to stay clean and stop spills
- Removable, easy-grip handles designed for tiny hands. As drinking skills develop, simply remove the handles and you’re halfway to a grown-up cup!
- Cups are easy to assemble & simple to clean, either in hot soapy water or on the top shelf of the dishwasher. Also suitable for steam sterilisation
- All tommee tippee cups are BPA free
- Capacity: 150ml
Introducing a cup is a very important step in your baby's weaning journey. The tommee tippee explora weaning straw cup is specially designed for baby's firsts sips, providing a smooth transition from breast or bottle to cup drinking. To help the transition go smoothly, this cup features a soft silicone straw that’s really easy to drink through, and your baby doesn’t need to tip the cup as much to get their reward. The large handles are easy for little hands to grip onto, and as their skills improve you can slip these off so they can hold on directly, just like a grown-up! To help keep mess to a minimum, the straw can be flipped down so the cup is 100% non-drip!
Fabric composition: BPA-free