At a glanceA great first puzzle to get your little one identifying and matching shapes and colours.
Features and benefits for First Shapes Lift Out Puzzle
- Discover shapes, animals and colours
- Match up colours, shapes or both to complete the puzzle
- Easy for little fingers to handle
- Helps development of hand-to-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Develops problem-solving skills
Lift up the shapes to reveal the animals underneath: can you name them all and make the sounds they make? Now discover the different shapes and colours of the pieces and which holes they fit into. Will the green star fit into the yellow lion, or will the yellow triangle?
Designed for little hands, the wooden knobs on the puzzle pieces are easy to grip and ideal for strengthening small fingers, and moving the pieces around will help the development of coordination and fine motor skills. You can also talk about the colours, shapes and animals, which encourages the development of conversation skills and vocabulary.
Suitable from 9 months.
We also have more traditional puzzles for when your child grows older.
What's in the box
- 1 x 4 piece puzzle