At a glanceThe Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo is a great alternative to doorway bouncers for your child's development, and a height-adjustable seat means that it will grow with baby.
Features and benefits for Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo
- 360 degree rotating seat with 3 height adjustments
- Lights, sounds and music
- Removable, washable seat padding
- Lots of rainforest-themed toys
- Removable toy tray with a fixed snack tray underneath
- Volume control
- Can be folded for storage
- Requires 3 x AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable from 6 months to around 15 months
- Maximum recommended weight 11kg and no taller than 85cm
- Dimensions: 95 x 83 x 93cm
... The brilliantly interactive Jumperoo: baby can enjoy bouncing to activate sounds and music whilst the colourful toys encourage hand-eye coordination.
Want To Know More?
This Fisher-Price Jumperoo allows baby to bounce around and develop their little legs whilst interacting with the fun and colourful toys (the toy tray is removable and the tray underneath can be used for snacks or other toys). A motion sensor encourages movement by rewarding jumping baby with lights, sounds and music. The rotating seat lets baby explore all around the Jumperoo too.
Colourful toys on the Jumperoo help to develop hand-and-eye coordination, and also help baby learn about cause and effect: and a volume control means the peace can be kept at the same time!
The height of the seat can be adjusted to three different positions, making it possible for baby to be comfortable as he or she grows. For your convenience, the seat padding is removable and washable.
Look at our selection of batteries to find AA batteries for the Jumperoo.
Never use on an elevated surface.
What's in the box
- 1 x Steel Frame
- 1 x Seat
- 1 x Toy Bar
- 2 x Dangling Toys
- 1 x User Guide