At a glancebee careful - pull out the leaves but don't let the bees wake and drop from the honey pot
Features and benefits for honey bee tree
- features and benefits for ELC Honey Bee Tree Game
- a game of skill for all of the family
- remove the leaves without letting bees drop from the honey pot
- for 2 to 4 players
- components are easy to grip
- great for encouraging strong hand to eye coordination skills
- a great gift for birthday parties, and brings a buzz of excitement to wet days.
- suitable for children over 36 months
Bee careful - pull out the leaves but don't let the bees wake and drop from the bee hive.
The Honey Bee Tree game is a great game of skill for all the family. Take it in turns to pull the leaves from the tree – but don't let the bees drop from the tree-top honey pot. If you have the least grumpy bees in your tray from the honey bee tree, you're the winner.
suitable from 3 years
...mthercare has a gorgeous range of basic clothing which is great for nursery or school.
Safety warning: not suitable for under 36 months
What's in the box
- 1 x Honey pot
- 1 x Old oak tree
- 1 x Flower tray base
- 32 x Leaves
- 30 x Little bees