At a glanceInnosense® Feeding from a new angle®. Electric steam steriliser with unique space saving design, for minimum, medium and maximum loads.
Features and benefits for Innosense® Electric Steam Steriliser
- Space saving design
- Designed for minimum, medium and maximum loads
- Stackable for easy storage
- Fits neatly on work spaces
- Easy to keep clean removable base
- No fuss loading - bottles fit in any way
- Fits any 6 bottles, or breast pump, accessories and weaning equipment
- Sterilises in 7 minutes and can stay sterile for 24 hours if the lid is not removed
- Simple three-colour light system shows sterilising, cooling and cycle complete
- Slim-fit lid becomes sterile preparation surface
- Easy to grip handles prevent contact with hot unit
- Removable power cable for safe filling and cleaning
- One touch switch on
- Automatic switch off
- Includes 150ml/5oz bottle, silicone tongs, bottle brush
- BPA free
- Patents pending. Application Nos. 1108049.6 and 1119881.9
- Design rights registered and pending
Innosense® is a carefully researched and expertly developed range of practical and thoughtful feeding products. In it you'll find everything you need to feed the way that comes most naturally to you and your baby.
This Innosense® electric steam steriliser neatly fits on top of work spaces in the kitchen, can be stacked for easy storage and sterilises in 7 minutes.
We've created it with no fuss loading - 6 bottles will fit in any way or you can put in a breast pump plus accessories or sterilise your weaning equipment. There's a simple three colour light system to show you when it's sterilising, cooling and when the cycle is complete.
Once the steam sterilisation is complete, easy grip handles prevent you coming into contact with the hot part of the unit and the lid can be flipped and used as a sterile preparation surface. Use the silicone tongs included to easily and hygienically assemble your sterilised bottle parts (remember to wash and sterilise the tongs before each use, along with your other feeding equipment). A revolutionary Innosense® bottle with off centre teat (150ml/5oz) and a bottle brush are also included.
Click here for more information on the Innosense® range
How to care for your Innosense® teat
Innosense® descaler fluid is designed for use with electric sterilisers to remove the build up of limescale which can cause the element to stop working. We recommend descaling your electric steriliser every 4 - 6 weeks.
What's in the box
- Electric steam steriliser
- 1 x 150ml/5oz bottle with slow flow teat
- 1 x silicone tongs
- 1 x bottle brush