At a glancethe perfect first phone for little hands
Features and benefits for Little Learning Phone
- suitable from 12 months
- electronic, interactive toy smart phone
- learn numbers, colours and animals
- helps development of hand to eye coordination
- press buttons to see what happens- talk on the phone - hear an alarm clock - enjoy fun music - discover animals
- match up animals and colours - discover what the animals do - learn about numbers
- on/off function
Requires AAA 4 Pack batteries (included)
The realistic-looking little learning phone is a fun gadget for children. When the different touch sensitive contacts are pressed they will play a sound or phrase. With four games about animals, numbers and colour, it's a great learning tool, too.
The little learning phone is a great and safe way to introduce your little one to technology. It provides a fun way to learn about numbers, colours and animals while stimulating the senses, and helps boost hand to eye coordination skills as your little one figures out the different functions the buttons have.
We love the little learning phone because it looks just like a smart phone, and can be turned on and off just like a real phone. It includes lights and sounds which make it perfect for early role play and mimicking adults. Entertaining and realistic, it's also handy for keeping curious little ones away from your real phone!
...we also have more electronic educational toys to choose from in the Little Learning range
What's in the box
- 1 x Little Learning Phone