At a glanceDesigned for little hands and to encourage child development, our little senses toys have been designed to encourage learning through play.
Features and benefits for Little Senses Lights and Sounds Music Station
- suitable for children from 12 months
- fun music station with lights and sounds
- removable legs
- 2 ways to play: music play along and free play
- keyboard with light up keys
- bang the drum for lights and sounds
- twist the horn to hear trumpet sounds
- voice changing microphone
- tap the cymbal to hear sounds
- flip the book to switch between rock and band music
- move the lever to hear fun sounds
- pressing, flipping, spinning and twisting to develop hand-to-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- encourages learning through play
- requires 4 x AA batteries
Listen to the fun sounds, press the keyboard, bang the drum, tap the cymbal, twist the horn, sing along into the voice changing microphone and discover the wonders of music!. With removable legs for sit and play on the floor, or table top play, this little senses music station has so much for little hands and minds to explore and discover. Play a wonderful tune to toys and teddies and become a mini superstar.
With lights and sounds for sensory play and to introduce the concept of cause and effect, this music station has two ways to play: music play along or free play, and children can flip the page of the book to switch between rock and band music.
...take a look at our wonderful little senses toys and make learning fun!