At a glanceA fun dinosaur cushion set which will promote fine motor skills and creativity.
Features and benefits for Make Your Own Dinosaur Cushion
- Felt pieces are pre-cut and are self adhesive, preventing mess
- Easy to make
- Includes plastic safety needle
- Great for building confidence
- Sewing develops fine motor skills also used for writing and drawing
The ELC Make Your Own Dinosaur Cushion will help to develop your little one's creativity, imaginative and fine motor skills.
This simple to make kit comes with pre-cut felt pieces which are also self adhesive, preventing mess. The plastic safety needle is not sharp, ensuring that your child can make their cushion safely and easily.
Suitable for children over 36 months
Take a look at ELC's range of Soft Stuff dough.
What's in the box
- 2 x Cushion felt pieces
- 1 x Set of adhesive dinosaur felt pieces
- 1 x Wobbly eye
- 1 x Plastic safety needle
- 1 x Bag of stuffing