At a glanceSew a friendly pony and colour in the stable to make a cosy home
Features and benefits for Make Your Own Pony And Stable
- No need for glue as the pony pieces are precut and are self adhesive, preventing mess
- Encourages creativity and imaginative play
- Includes plastic safety needle
- Comes in a cardboard case, keeping all of the pieces safe
- Sewing develops fine motor skills which will be used for writing and drawing
- Suitable for children over 36 months
The ELC Make Your Own Pony And Stable is perfect for developing fine motor skills as well as encouraging creative and imaginative play.
The set comes with pre-cut felt pieces which are self adhesive, preventing mess. It also has a plastic safety needle ensuring that your child can make it easily and safely. Once your little one has made their pony, they can colour in the stable and create a cool scene.
Perfect for storage and travelling, the kit comes with a cardboard case which will keep all of the pieces organised.
Take a look at ELC's range of ready mixed paint.
What's in the box
- 2 x Felt pony body with sewing holes
- 2 x Felt pony hooves
- 2 x Felt pony tail
- 2 x Felt pony mane
- 2 x Felt pony head
- 2 x Felt pony ears
- 2 x Felt pony face stripes
- 2 x Wiggly eyes
- Coloured crayons
- Toy stuffing
- Plastic safety sewing needle
- Wool thread
- Printed card stable
- Yellow shredded paper