At a glanceThe Cabriofix Baby Car Seat from Maxi-Cosi is compatible with a range of pushchairs to form a travel system and comes complete with several accessories for baby's comfort.
Features and benefits for Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix Baby Car Seat - Red Orchid
- Can be installed using the vehicle's seat belt, or by purchasing a Maxi-Cosi base including the Maxi Cosi FamilyFix base, Maxi Cosi EasyFix base, Maxi Cosi Easybase 2 (belt fitted)
- Compatible with a wide range of pushchairs to form a travel system including Mothercare Orb, Quinny Zapp, Quinny Moodd, Quinny Buzz, Quinny Speedi, Bugaboo Bee, Bugaboo Cameleon, Stokke strollers and a range of Maxi-Cosi pushchairs
- Please note: the Cabriofix is compatible in upper position only on tandem pushchairs
- Side impact protection system offers optimal protection in the event of a side-on collision
- Complete with newborn support pillow, headhugger, integrated sun canopy, harness belt retention hooks and an ergonomic handle
- Car Seat weight: 3.25 kg
- Suitable from birth to a max weight of 13kg/29lbs
The popular Maxi Cosi Cabriofix is a group 0+ baby car seat which is suitable for babies from birth until they reach a maximum weight of 13kg/29lbs (approx 12-15 months). It features Side Impact technology for optimal protection to ensure your baby's safety in the event of a side on collision.
The Maxi Cosi Cabriofix should always be installed in your car in a rear-ward facing position using either the vehicle's own seat belt, or to make it more convenient it can also be used in conjunction with one of the Maxi-Cosi bases including the Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix ISOFIX Base, the Maxi-Cosi EasyFix ISOFIX base, or the Maxi-Cosi Easybase 2 (all sold separately). The bases allow the Cabriofix to be simply installed and removed from the car. It also minimises the chance of incorrect installation giving you extra peace of mind. When using the Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix ISOFIX Base the Cabriofix car seat can be positioned in a more upward seated position for older babies.
The Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix features an innovative stay-open harness which allows you to easily place baby in the seat; and using the one pull adjustment you can ensure it has the correct tension. As baby grows the harness and headrest can be altered to ensure that they are always positioned correctly.
As well as your baby's safety, the Cabriofix baby car seat has also been designed with your little one's comfort in mind and comes complete with a headhugger, newborn support pillow, chest and buckle pad plus an integrated sun canopy. The car seat also features an extra comfortable ergonomic carrying handle to make it easier for you to lift and move, as well as a handy storage compartment and washable cover.
The Cabriofix car seat is also designed to be compatible with a wide range of Mothercare and other well known pushchair brands to form a travel system either by clicking it directly to the pushchair chassis or by purchasing separate adaptors.
...Not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle. We recommend that you check this car seat is compatible with your vehicle before purchasing. Please click here to view the manufacturers fit guide.
Fabric composition: Canopy: Spandex. Mosquito Net: Polyester.
Care instructions: Machine wash at 30°C
Safety warning: We recommend that you check this car seat is compatible with your vehicle before purchasing. Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
What's in the box
- 1 x Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix
- 1 x Newborn Seat Reducer
- 1 x Removable Soft Headhugger
- 1 x Set of Harness Pads
- 1 x Manual