At a glanceMaxi-Cosi Pebble Plus (i-Size) Baby Car Seat & FamilyFix Isofix Base Bundle
Features and benefits for Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus (i-Size) Baby Car Seat & 2way Fix Base
- ISOFIX installation
- Children are able to remain rearward facing up to to 105cm (approx. 4 years) with the Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Maxi-Cosi Pebble, CabrioFix (Group 0+) and Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl i-Size toddler Car Seat - all sold separately
- Can be used for up to 4 years (from birth to 105cm) in combinaton with the Maxi-Cosi baby car seats and Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl
- Light and sound indication provides feedback of correct installation, and shows secure ISOFIX anchorage, correct position of support leg, and correct installation of car seat
- Additional warning lights provide a reminder not to place the seat in front of an active frontal airbag if in rearward facing mode (although it is not recommended to place your car seat in the front seat of your car), and also to only change to forward facing mode once your child is a minimum of 15 months old
- Low battery warning indicator alerts when the battery drops below 30% energy/life
- The 2wayFix Base support leg is height adjustable, and folds away when the base is not in use
- Click & go release button to easily remove the car seat and also to easily change the 2wayPearl from rearward to forward facing position
- Rebound bar for even more stability in rear impacts. This bar prevents an upward movement in the event of an accident
- Batteries are included. The batteries included should last for the life of the product, however, if they do require changing, it is a very simple procedure with regular batteries that can be bought anywhere. The 2wayFix still functions on an empty battery, but replacement is highly recommended in order to retain the lights and sound safety check feature
- Total Bundle RRP €469.98
- Bundle Price €349.98
- You Save €119.99
i-Size safety standard-compliant car seat
- Suitable from birth to approx. 12 months (up to 75cm)
- Airplane approved
- Comfortable baby-hugg inlay offers extra protection, support and comfort for newborns
- Clear belt routing guides for securing with a 3-point seat belt
- Baby can travel in rearward-facing position for up to 4 years in combination with 2wayFix base
- Greatly improved safety performance and protection for baby's head and neck with new high impact-absorbing material in top side wings
- One-pull harness system for adjusting the harness length
- Simultaneous safety harness and headrest adjustment
- Stay-open harness allows you to place your child in the seat in seconds
- Removable and washable cover
- Memory buttons allow for one-handed release from a Maxi-Cosi or Quinny pushchair
- Part of the 2wayFamily collection
- Dimensions: 67 x 44 x 56cm
- Car seat weight: 4.45kg
- Free 2 Year Guarantee
Want To Know More?
The Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus is a group 0+ baby car seat suitable from birth until your baby reaches 75cm in length, complying with the new i-Size (R129) legislation when used in combination with the 2wayFix IsoFix Base for a safe, quick and secure fit every time. It can also be installed into your car with your vehicle's 3-point seat belt. You can continue to keep your baby rearward facing when you use the 2wayFix Base in combination with the Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl so your little one can also enjoy up to four years of rearward-facing travel for extra safety.
The Pebble Plus car seat is designed with a new impact-absorbing side protection system at the top side wings, providing both extra comfort for your baby and improved safety performance in the event of a side-on collision. To ensure your little one stays comfortable in their car seat as they grow the harness and head hugger easily adjusts together. For simplicity when seating your little one, the harness automatically stays open as well as featuring special hook retainers to keep the harness straps out of the way, allowing you to fasten baby in the car seat in seconds. For your convenience, the washable cover can be removed without the harness being removed
…Not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.
Want to Know More?
The Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix Base car seat base can be used from birth to 105cm, and is compatible with the Maxi-Cosi Pebble and CabrioFix (Group 0+) to 13kg, and Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl i-Size car seat from 67cm to 105cm (approx 6 months to 4 years). It allows children from birth to 105cm (approx. 4 years old) to travel in a rearward facing position for longer. The 2wayFix Base can be installed in your vehicle using the ISOFIX connectors, and features an adjustable support leg. The base features a light and sounds warning system to offer reassurance and confirm it has been correctly installed. The warning system will show that the seat is securely connected to the ISOFIX anchorage points, that the support leg is correctly positioned, and that the car seat is correctly attached to the base. There are also additional warning lights to provide a reminder not to place the seat in front of an active frontal airbag if in rearward facing mode (although it is not recommended to place your car seat in the front seat of your car), and also to only change to forward facing mode once your child is a minimum of 15 months old.
The Maxi-Cosi 2way Fix Base also features a rebound bar that will provide extra stability and prevent any upward movement in the event of a rear impact. When not in use, the adjustable support leg can be folded away when the base is not in use.
What's in the box
- 1 X Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus (i-Size) Baby Car Seat - Black Lines
- 1 X Maxi-Cosi 2way Fix Base