At a glanceThe Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS is a group 2-3 car seat with adjustable features to grow with your child between the ages of approx. 3.5 to 12 years (15-36kg).
Features and benefits for Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS Highback Booster Car Seat - Slate Black
- Suitable from approx. 3.5 to 12 years (15-36kg)
- Forward facing group 2-3 car seat
- Lumbar and head support for added side impact protection
- Install using your vehicle's standard 3-point seat belt
- Lightweight shell for easy transferal between home and car
- Height adjustable headrest and back rest for safety and comfort
- Belt hooks ensure your car's seat belt sits over your child's shoulder in the optimum position
The Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS is a group 2-3 car seat that will last your child from 3.5 to approx. 12 years (15-36kg). The lightweight shell is easy to transfer between home and car, and is installed using your car's standard 3 point seat belt. The headrest and backrest are both adjustable to grow with your child in height and width. Belt hooks ensure the seat belt remains in the correct position for your child's optimum security.
...not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.
Fabric composition: Shell: Polypropylene.
Care instructions: Machine wash at 30°C
Safety warning: We recommend that you check this car seat is compatible with your vehicle before purchasing. Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
What's in the box
- 1 x Maxi-Cosi Rodi SPS Car Seat
- 1 x Manual