At a glanceThe Maxi-Cosi Rodi XP2 is a group 2-3 highback booster seat that is suitable from approx. three and a half to twelve years (15-36kg).
Features and benefits for Maxi-Cosi Rodi XP2 Highback Booster Seat - Electric Blue
- Suitable from approx. three and a half to twelve years (15-36kg)
- Forward-facing group 2-3 highback booster seat
- Lightweight shell is easy to transport
- Install using your car's standard 3-point safety belt
- Headrest features a belt hook for optimal belt routing
- Height and width adjustable backrest
- Headrest and lumbar support are easy to adjust
- Side impact protection for the head, lower back and hips
- Adjustable backrest grows with your child in length and width
The Maxi-Cosi Rodi XP2 Highback Booster Seat is installed in the forward-facing position using your car's standard 3-point safety belt. Its lightweight shell is easy to carry and transfer between vehicles. The Rodi XP2 has plenty of adjustable features to grow with your child, including an adjustable backrest, headrest and lumbar support. Side impact protection keeps your child's head, lower back and hips secure.
...not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.
Fabric composition: Shell: Polypropylene.
Care instructions: Machine wash at 30°C
Safety warning: We recommend that you check this car seat is compatible with your vehicle before purchasing. Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
What's in the box
- 1 x Maxi-Cosi Rodi XP Car Seat
- 1 x Instruction Manual