At a glanceThe Mothercare Jamestown Changing Unit works brilliantly in any nursery, with plenty of room to store essential nappy-changing equipment, a spacious changing surface and cosy pine finish.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Jamestown Changing Unit - Antique Pine
- Cupboard with shelf inside for easy organisation of your baby's things
- Drawer for easy access when changing your little one's nappy
- Plenty of room for changing on top of the unit
- A good height, meaning you don't have to bend over when changing your little one
- Pair with a Mothercare Changing Mat for the ultimate nappy changing facility
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth but avoid abrasives, bleach, alcohol or ammonia-based household polishes
- Size: W88 x H90 x D53cm
- Please Note: This item is flat packed and will require self-assembly
... The taller design of this changing unit, so you don't have to strain your back by bending over too much when changing baby.
Want To Know More?
Combining practicality with cosy charm, the Mothercare Jamestown Changing Unit is the ideal solution when changing your little one's nappy.
The spacious changing area on top of the unit is the perfect size and height so that you won't need to bend over while getting baby's nappy and wipes! Meanwhile, the deep drawer and single-shelved storage space underneath provide plenty of room to keep towels, nappies and creams organised.
You can match your Mothercare Jamestown Changing Unit with any of the items from the Mothercare Jamestown range to assemble a nursery with cosy, classic charm!
Remember to never leave your baby alone while on top of the changing unit, and always ensure that your furniture is held in place with the wall attachment strap provided.
This changing unit coordinates beautifully with the rest of the Jamestown collection, for example the Jamestown cot bed and wardrobe (all available separately)
PLEASE NOTE: This furniture must be fixed to the wall with the wall strap supplied.
Care instructions: Can be cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth and drying with a soft clean cloth. do not use abrasives, bleach, alcohol or ammonia based household polishes.
What's in the box
- 1 x Changing Unit