At a glanceThe award winning Motorola MBP16 Baby Monitor come complete with the medically certified Babysense breathing and movement monitor.
Features and benefits for Motorola MBP16 Audio Baby Monitor & BabySense Bundle
- 1.8 GHz DECT technology
- Data Encryption for security
- Backlit Digital Display with sound level indicators
- Room Temperature Monitor
- Five Polyphonic Lullabies
- Two-way communication
- High sensitivity microphone
- Rechargeable battery (Parent Unit)
- Belt Clip and Stand
- Night Light
- Up to 300M range with "out-of-range" warning
- Eco Mode
- Features for the BabySense Pad : Medically Certified MDD 93/42/EEC
- BabySense registers the actual rate of slightest breathing movement over continuous periods of 20 seconds
- BabySense alarms activates if movement stops for more than 20 seconds or if it detects less than 10 breathing movement per minute
- BabySense comes with 2 Sensor Pads enabling coverage of majority of the bed area
The Motorola MBP16 baby monitor helps to offer peace of mind when you are not able to be in the same room as your baby. The baby monitor features a highly sensitive microphone to enable you to hear the tiniest sounds, and can monitor your baby up to a range of 300m allowing you to walk around the home with the parent unit. If you do walk out of the monitor's range an alarm will sound to let you know.
The monitor that is your little one's room features a room temperature monitor, night light and will play five lullabies to soothe your baby as they drift off to sleep. If your baby should wake you can offer reassuring words to them thanks to the two way communication between parent and baby units.
For added reassurance the Motorola MBP16 Audio Baby Monitor also comes complete with the medically certified BabySense Pad
which is placed in your baby's cot and will register the actual rate of the slightest breathing movement over continuous periods of 20 seconds. If for any reason the Babysense does not detect movement for more than 20 seconds or if it detects less than 10 breathing movement per minute it will sound an alarm to alert you. The BabySense comes complete with two sensor pads to enable coverage over most of the cot.
...look at our range of safety gates and other safety accessories including socket covers and cupboard catches to help babyproof your home.
What's in the box
- MBP16 : 1 x Parent unit / 1 x Baby unit / 1 x Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack for the Parent unit / 1 x Belt clip for parent unit / 1 x Power adapter for the Parent unit / 1 x Power adapter for the Baby unit
- Babysense: Control Unit / x2 sensor pads / control unit holder / optional hanging hook / user guide