At a glanceHave fun with these colourful cards and learn your colours, shapes, numbers, letters and animals.
Features and benefits for My Complete Learning Pack
- stimulating the brain
- increasing vocabulary
- improving basic numeracy
- helping your child link words and symbols
- little hands to enjoy sorting and matching
- developing social skills and helping communication
- building confidence and concentration
- 5 learning packs to help develop language, communication, mathematical and logical skills
- 48 animal snap cards, 52 alphabet pairs, 48 number snap cards, 8 shape flashcards, 10 colour flashcards
Show your child a card. Ask them what it is and sound out the letter. Show your child the word on the back. Say the word together emphasising the sound of the first letter. Can they tell you the letter name too?
Separate the cards into vowels and consonants. Ask your child to make some simple three letter words with a vowel in the middle. Help him or her to sound them out.
Divide up the cards equally. Put the pictures face down. Ask each player to turn the card over. If any of the cards match, the first person to shout 'snap' takes the pile. The winner is the person who collects all the cards.
Count the objects on each card ask them to describe them and say how many they see. Do this for more than one picture.
Suitable from 2 years
...we stock lots of fun puzzles, games and more for every stage of your child's development