At a glanceour swaddling blanket has been lovingly made from soft cotton to help your baby feel snug and secure
Features and benefits for Mothercare Essential Cotton Swaddling Blanket - Blue
- suitable from birth to 14 weeks (babies under 8.8lbs should not be swaddled)
- made from 100% cotton that feels super soft against your baby's skin
- helps your baby to feel safe and secure, easing the shock of being out of the womb
- swaddling your baby can exert gentle pressure on their abdomen, helping to ease colic
- this blanket is free from touch-close zips or studs that could irritate delicate skin
- fully machine-washable at 40°C
- available in grey, pink and blue
We've made our swaddling blanket from the softest cotton. It's free from any touch-close fastenings, zips or studs which could cause your baby's skin to become irritated. Wrap our blanket gently around your baby to recreate the snugness of the womb and help them to feel safe and secure. Swaddling your baby exerts gentle pressure on their tummy, helping to ease the discomfort of colic. We love this blanket so much, we decided to make it in lots of different colours – online now!
...our cushions and throws will add the finishing touches to your nursery
Fabric composition: 100% cotton
Care instructions: machine wash at 40˚c
Safety warning: Not suitable for babies under 4kg / 8.8lbs.Stop swaddling before your baby starts learning to roll over.Take care not to let your baby overheat, Check your baby regularly to make sure they are comfortable and not too warm. Babies sleep best in rooms that are between 16 - 20 degrees Celsius. When using blankets in your babies bed you should always keep your baby's head uncovered and their blanket should be tucked in no higher than their shoulders.
Do not wrap your babies arms too tightly.
What's in the box
- 1 x swaddle wrap