At a glanceour beautifully soft muslin blanket will keep your baby cosy – whether sleeping in their cot, riding in their pushchair or cuddling up with mummy and daddy
Features and benefits for Welcome Home Muslin Coverlet/Blanket - Pink
- muslin coverlet with cute spotty print
- makes an ideal extra layer for your baby's cot
- breathable fabric to reduce the risk of overheating*
- belongs to our welcome home bedding collection
- coordinating bumper wraps and fitted sheets sold separately
- dimensions: 120 x 100cm
- 100% cotton muslin fabric
- *please check your baby's temperature regularly to ensure they are not too hot
Muslin blankets are a must-have for new mums and dads. We love using them around the house to clean up spills and layer our baby's cot, or outdoors to stay cosy in our pushchair. Crafted from layers of 100% cotton muslin, our blanket stays beautifully soft – wash after wash. To finish, we've added a cute print to complement our brand new "welcome home" bedding collection – online now!
...discover our range of beautifully crafted cots, online now at mothercare
Fabric composition: 100% cotton
Care instructions: machine wash at 40˚C.
Safety warning: Take care not to let your baby overheat, Check your baby regularly to make sure they are comfortable and not too warm. Babies sleep best in rooms that are between 16 - 20 degrees Celsius. When using blankets and coverlets in the cot you should always keep your baby's head uncovered and their blanket should be tucked in no higher than their shoulders. To prevent your baby wriggling down under the covers, place them in the feet to foot" position. This means their feet are at the end of the cot or cot bed. Always place your baby on their back to sleep."
What's in the box
- 1 x muslin coverlet