At a glancethis baby sleep bag has been designed with a pink cloud and sunshine print - sleep bags can be the ideal solution to a number of common sleep problems
Features and benefits for Sunshine Snoozie Sleep Bag 0-6 Months 2.5 Tog
- 2.5 tog sleeping bag is suitable for colder rooms between 15-21 degrees celsius
- please note: 0-6 month sleeping bags are suitable from a minimum weight of 4kg/8.8lbs to a maximum height of 68cm
- dimensions for 0-6 months: L 74 x W 44cm
- also available in 6-18 months and 18-36 months sizes and with a 1 tog rating
- colourful sunshine and cloud prints
- nickel free popper fastenings
- zip at the bottom for easy nappy changing
Your baby has plenty of room to kick and wriggle but without the worry of getting tangled in layers of bedding or waking up cold having kicked their bedding off. When you're away from home, it can also help settle them to sleep in unfamiliar surroundings.
During night feeds, a sleeping bag helps to keep them cosy throughout so you can settle them back to sleep afterwards and this sleep bag unzips for easy nappy changing too.
...mothercare has a range of nursery thermometers making it easy to quickly check the temperature in your little one's room.
Fabric composition: Outer&lining: 100% cotton
Filling: 100% polyester
Care instructions: Machine wash at 40˚C
Safety warning: Important - Please Note: Baby sleeping bags should fit snugly around your baby's chest. The sleeping bag can be used from birth but you should ensure that you buy the correct size for your baby to ensure that it is not too big and they cannot slip underneath the sleeping bag. Never use a duvet or quilt with a baby sleeping bag or your baby could overheat – instead use the correct tog rating for the room temperature. A higher tog rating for the colder winter months and a lower tog when the room temperature is warm. Take care not to let your baby overheat