At a glanceDesigned to help your newborn to make the transition from the cosy comfort of the womb to the outside world, the ergonomically designed Cocoonababy will gently cradle your little one in a semi-foetal position to help soothe and reassure them.
Features and benefits for Cocoonababy Nest with Fitted Sheet
- For babies of 2.8kg and above, from birth to around 4 months (or when baby starts rolling)
- Weight: 1kg
- Dimensions: 69cm x W: 40cm x H: 19cm
Want To Know More?
The Cocoonababy will help soothe your baby and can help limit the onset of problems that babies often experience in the first few months. Suitable form birth, the Cocoonababy will help to stop your little one from waking with a start, or Moro reflex and will also help limit the problems associated with reflux. The Cocoonababy will cradle your baby to comfort and reassure them, helping them to lie in a semi-foetal position and can help to minimise the risk of flat head syndrome.
...look at our gorgeous bedding collections to create a beautiful room for your baby
Real nest of enlightenment and comfort, the Cocoonababy nest reassures babies and help them adapt smoothly to life after birth. While respecting the medical recommendation to sleep babies on their back, the elongated semi-fetal position in the Cocoonababy® nest allows babies who have lost their known landmarks in the womb of their mother to feel safe and content. This position present many advantages, including improving the quality and length of time of your baby's sleep.
The semi-fetal posture helps to:
1. reduce involuntary jerky movements which wake babies with a start and make them cry (startle or moro reflex)
2. limit the risk of 'flat head syndrome' (positional plagiocephaly)
3. limit gastric reflux
4. improve the interaction between the baby and those around (the baby's gaze is neither fixed towards the ceiling nor always towards the same side)