At a glanceThe Philips AVENT Breastfeeding Set includes all a new mum needs for breastfeeding, from a breast pump for expressing milk to a moisturising cream and breast pads
Features and benefits for Philips Avent Breastfeeding Set - Exclusive to Mothercare
- The most convenient and effective products for expressing breastmilk
- Electronic breast pump remembers your personal rhythm
- Includes storage cups and sealing discs for keeping expressed milk
- Bottles clinically proven to reduce colic
- Includes, breast pump, feeding bottles and teats,Moisturising nipple cream, Breast shell set, Disposable breast pads and a helpful DVD with advise on breastfeeding
- BPA Free
...this practical and useful set which contain all a new mum will need to use when breastfeeding her new baby.
Want to Know More?
All the needs of a new mum hoping to breast feed her child have been covered with the Philips AVENT breastfeeding essentials set to provide convenience and comfort for mum.
For expressing, the easy-to-use Philips AVENT electric breast pump is included, along with three colic-preventing AVENT bottles and storage cups for storing your expressed milk. The electronic breast pump remembers your expressing rhythm, making it more comfortable for you.
Milk storage cups and sealing disks have been included for storing your expressed milk. Two larger and one smaller AVENT bottles are included for when you need to bottle feed baby, and are designed with Philips AVENT's special air flow system so your little one swallows as little air as possible, which helps to prevent and reduce colic.
For your comfort and protection, a bottle of Philips AVENT nipple cream is included, containing soothing and moisturising aloe vera and coconut oil to help soften and hydrate sore or cracked nipples. A set of breast shells help to protect sensitive areas under clothing, and soft disposable breast pads keep you dry throughout the day.
A thoughtful addition to this set includes an informative DVD about breastfeeding, to give helpful tips for new mums
Mothercare have a range of goregous nursing bras in a variety of sizes and styles
Care instructions: Cleaning and sterilising the pump body and, breast milk storage components, Before you use your breast pump for the first time and every time fore use:, Separate all parts, then wash in the dishwasher or in warm soapy water and rinse. Do not use antibacterial or abrasive cleaners/detergents., *ALWAYS REFER TO THE PHILIPS USER MANUAL FOR COMPLETE & ACCURATE SAFETY & CARE INSTRUCTIONS*
What's in the box
- 1 x Electronic Breast Pump
- 2 x Feeding Bottle (260ml/9oz)
- 1 x Feeding Bottle (125ml/4oz)
- 2 x Extra soft, Slow Flow teat
- 1 x Newborn teat travel pack
- 10 x Storage Cup (180 ml / 6oz)
- 10 x Lid
- 2 x Milk storage cup adaptor
- 1 x Sealing disc
- 1 x Moisturising Nipple Cream
- 6 x Breast Shell
- 40 x Disposable breast pad
- 1 x Guide to breastfeeding DVD