At a glancePhilips Avent Sterilisation Set contains everything you'll need for sterilising and cleaning your baby's feeding equipment, plus a full range of bottles and handy travel products to allow you to feed easily whilst away.
Features and benefits for Philips Avent Sterilisation Set
- For sterilising and cleaning, the Philips Avent set includes 1 x microwave steriliser, 1 x bottle and teat brush, 1 x measuring jug and 1 x tongs
- For feeding you have 2 x 125ml durable bottles with newborn teats, 4 x 260ml durable bottles with slow flow teats and 4 with medium flow teats
- And for travel, included in the set is a thermabag to keep your bottles warm or cold and a milk powder dispenser
- Philips Avent bottles are clinically proven to reduce colic, helping to keep your baby comfortable and happy
… This set as it's perfect for starting your off with all you need for feeding your little one.
Want To Know More?
You can rest assured that you'll be well prepared for feeding times at home and away with Philips Avent Sterilisation Set. The set includes a complete range of cleaning and sterilising equipment and feeding bottles with various sized teats.
For sterilising and cleaning, the Philips Avent set includes one microwave steriliser, one bottle and teat brush with a curved head and moulded tip for effective cleaning, one measuring jug and one pair of tongs.
For feeding you have two 125ml durable bottles with newborn teats, four 260ml durable bottles with slow flow teats and four with medium flow teats, perfect for matching your baby's feeding rates and growing with them as they develop. All the bottles have an anti-colic design to keep your little one happy and comfy.
The set also comes with a handy black neopropene thermabag, which allows you to keep your little one's food warm or cold, and a milk powder dispenser, useful for when you and baby are out and about.
You might also like our quick-drying muslin cloths for effectively mopping up spills (available separately).
Fabric composition: Neoprene
Care instructions: Care and cleaning, Always drain the excess water from the unit, and rinse to prevent the build up of limescale., Always store when completely dry., The Microwave Steam Steriliser is dishwasher safe. *ALWAYS REFER TO THE PHILIPS USER MANUAL FOR COMPLETE & ACCURATE SAFETY & CARE INSTRUCTIONS*
What's in the box
- 1 x Microwave Steriliser
- 1 x Bottle and Teat Brush
- 1 x Measuring Jug
- 1 x Tongs
- 2 x 125ml Bottles with Newborn Teats
- 4 x 260ml Bottles with Slow Flow Teats
- 4 x 260ml Bottles with Medium Flow Teats
- 1 x Thermabag
- 1 x Milk Powder Dispenser