At a glanceThe journey is designed to transport your child in comfort and style, with lockable front swivel wheels and a reversible seat for a smooth and reassuring ride. We've even added some cosy extras, including a footmuff, pram liner and weathershield.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Journey Classic Special Edition Pram & Pushchair - Navy
- suitable from birth to a max. weight of 15kg
- carrycot is suitable from birth to 9kg (6 months)
- reversible pushchair seat unit can be attached in the forward or rear facing position
- carrycot includes a comfy padded mattress (carrycot is not suitable for overnight sleeping)
- lie flat, pram mode suitable from birth
- lockable front swivel wheels
- height-adjustable handle
- large, detachable basket with magnetic pouch
- detachable bumper bar and compact fold
- footmuff, chest pads, pram liner, apron and weathershield included
- folded dimensions: h66 x w58 x d95cm
- the journey is compatible with the following car seats, which can be attached using the included adaptors: Maxi-Cosi Pebble, Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus, Maxi Cosi CabrioFix, Maxi Cosi Rock, Cybex Aton, Mothercare Maine, Joie Gemm, Joie i-Gemm, Joie i-Level
want to know more?
Make every journey count with our special edition pram and pushchair. We've included everything your child will need to stay snug and safe on their travels. The carrycot is perfect for newborns, while the pram liner and apron will keep them warm and comfortable. The reversible pushchair seat unit can be attached to the chassis in the forward or rear-facing position, giving you the option to show your baby off to the world, or save those smiles for yourself.
The journey's height adjustable handle makes it a pleasure for both mums and dads to steer. Lockable front wheels ensure your baby enjoys a smooth ride across all terrains, allowing them to enjoy a nap as they are wheeled about – bliss! We know that babies don't travel lightly, so we've included a spacious removable basket to store their essentials, and left a little space for your shopping bags.
The journey's bumper bar keeps your child secure in their seat, and can be removed with ease as they grow older. The lightweight frame has a compact fold that travels well on public transport, and stores neatly at home when not in use. To add the finishing touches to this outstanding pram and pushchair set, we've included a footmuff, chest pads and weathershield. Sit back and enjoy the journey!
Watch our unboxing and assembly video of the Mothercare Journey Edit Pram & Pushchair:
...wrap up warm in your mothercare stroller with our range of blankets and cosytoes
Care instructions: Sponge clean only
Safety warning: Take care not to let your baby overheat.Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
What's in the box
- 1 x pushchair
- 1 x carrycot
- 1 x pram apron and liner
- 1 x raincover
- 1 x cosytoe
- 1 x hood
- 1 x bumper bar
- 1 x carrycot hood
- 1 x bumper bar
- 1 x car seat adaptors