At a glanceA new, special edition of our signature journey pushchair, with luxury fabric and leatherette handles for a premium push. We've included everything your newborn or toddler needs to enjoy a smooth and stylish ride, including a reversible seat unit, carrycot and coordinating accessories.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Journey Edit Pram & Pushchair - Grey
- seat unit is suitable from 6 months to 15kg
- carrycot is suitable from birth to 9kg (6 months)
- reversible seat unit can be used in forward-facing or parent-facing mode
- carrycot includes a comfy padded mattress (carrycot is not suitable for overnight sleeping)
- lockable front swivel wheels and full suspension for a smooth ride across all surfaces
- premium leatherette handles are height adjustable
- includes a pram liner, apron, cosytoe and weathershield
- spacious, detachable storage basket with magentic pouch
- we recommend removing the seat unit before folding the journey for a more compact frame
- the journey is compatible with the following car seats, which can be attached using the included adaptors: Maxi Cosi cabriofix, Maxi Cosi pebble, Maxi Cosi pebble plus, Cybex aton, mothercare maine, Joie gemm, Joie i-Gemm, Joie i-Level
- we have spare parts available for all mothercare pushchairs - for more information contact our customer care or visit your local mothercare store
- folded dimensions: h66 x w58 x d95cm
want to know more?
Our special edition, signature pram and pushchair has been finished in premium fabrics with leatherette handles to wrap every journey in luxury. We've included everything your little one will need to stay snug and stylish on their journey from newborn to toddler, including a pram liner and apron, cosytoe with soft lining and full-coverage weathershield that can be used in all modes.
The coordinating carrycot attaches to the chassis to form a pram with lie-flat mode for newborns, or you can use the included adaptors to create a travel system (car seat sold separately). The seat unit can be used in the forward-facing or parent-facing position, allowing you to show your baby off to the world or save their smiles for yourself. We recommend using the lie-flat position in pram mode from birth until six months to support your baby's spinal development, before switching to seat mode.
The separate carrycot with padded mattress allows your newborn to lie completely flat, which aids healthy development. With a soft jersey lining and ventilation panel on the hood, the luxurious carrycot provides the perfect environment for baby's first outings. While you're here, why not pick up our hop on buggy board? It attaches quickly and easily to the journey, allowing tired older siblings to hop aboard and hitch a ride.
Watch our unboxing and assembly video of the Mothercare Journey Edit Pram & Pushchair:
….make your journey complete with our range of weekender changing bag
Care instructions: Sponge clean only
What's in the box
- 1 x pushchair
- 1 x carrycot
- 1 x pram apron and liner
- 1 x raincover
- 1 x cosytoe
- 1 x pushchair hood
- 1 x carrycot hood
- 1 x car seat adaptors
- 1 x bumper bar