At a glanceThe Silver Cross Wayfarer is an ultra lightweight pram and pushchair system that is suitable from birth and comes complete with a carrycot.
Features and benefits for Silver Cross Wayfarer Chassis
- Suitable from birth to a maximum weigh of 15kg (approx 3 years)
- Comes complete with carrycot allowing newborns to travel in the lie flat position
- Reversible seat unit
- Extra long height adustable handle mean that people up to 6ft 4" can push the pram in comfort
- 4 Way suspensions
- One hand multi-seat recline
- Easy use press brakes - will not scuff shoes
- Includes cupholder
- Folds easily and compactly - can be folded with seat unit attached when in forward facing mode
- Can form a travel system with the Silver Cross Simplicity car seat (available separately)
- Folded Dimensions: H33.5xW53.5xD84cm
- When purchasing the Silver Cross Wayfarer pushchair you will receive a carrycot, reversible seat unit plus the Wayfarer chassis (hood and apron pack sold separately)
- Silver Cross offer a 2nd year of warranty if item is registered on line with Silver Cross within 28 days of purchase.
The Silver Cross Wayfarer is a lightweight and stylish pram and pushchair system that is suitable from birth and comes complete with a carrycot that attaches directly to the Wayfarer chassis to form a pram allowing young babies to travel comfortably in the lie-flat position. The pushchair can also be used as a travel system by attaching the Silver Cross Simplicity baby car seat (sold separately) to the chassis.
Once your baby is a little older they can use the Silver Cross Wayfarer with the seat unit attached. The seat unit has been designed to attach to the chassis in either a rear facing position allowing your little one to face towards you and interact or in a forward facing position so they can see all the exciting things in the world around them The seat can be set in multiple positions and recline easily with just one hand allowing baby to sit more upright when they are wide awake and alert and in a more laid back mode when it's time for a nap, and for added comfort whilst travelling the Silver Cross Wayfarer Combination pushchair also features a four way suspension.
Other great design features of the Silver Cross Wayfarer are the easy to use press down release brakes (to prevent scuffing shoes) and a height adjustable handlebar making it comfortable for anyone to push – the handle is extra long and can be adjusted for people of up to 6ft 4 to comfortable push the pushchair. Attached to the handlebar is also the very useful cupholder.
You can customise your Silver Cross Wayfarer using one of the colourful apron and hood sets which come in a choice of six bright colours (available separately). When not in use the Silver Cross Wayfarer pushchair has been designed to fold compactly using just one hand and will fit in the boot of most small hatchbacks.
...choose from one of the six colourful Wayfarer colourpacks to complete your pushchair and the Silver Cross Simplicity baby car seat to create a travel system (both sold separately)
Fabric composition: Polyester. Plastic Moulding. Aluminium
Care instructions: Sponge clean only
Safety warning: Conforms to European Safety Standards