At a glanceThis soft set is great for active play and practising early tennis and badminton skills.
Features and benefits for Soft Bat Set
- Suitable for children from 3 years
- Set of two bats, one ball and one shuttlecock
- Ball and shuttle are soft for safety
- Fun for outdoor play and exercise
- Helps development of coordination skills and fitness
- Ideal for playing in the garden, at the beach or park
Perfect for games in the garden, at the park or at the beach, this great set includes two coloured bats, a soft ball and shuttlecock. Two players can run around in the fresh air batting the ball backwards and forwards between the bats - How long can you keep the ball in the air? Great for fitness, physical development and coordination, your child can track the ball or shuttle with their eyes as it whirls through the air, run after it and judge when and where to hit it. Try counting how many times you can hit the ball or the shuttlecock before it touches the floor, see how far you can hit it, run after it and hit it back again or try a game of cricket with all your friends and family.
If it's a sunny day, use a high SPF sun cream to protect your little one's skin (available separately).
What's in the box
- 2 x Bats
- 1 x Soft ball
- 1 x Soft shuttlecock