At a glanceUsing steam to eliminate the need for chemical sterilisation, the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric Steriliser kills potentially harmful germs quickly and efficiently, whilst keeping its contents sterile for hours.
Features and benefits for Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electric Steam Steriliser
- Single push button glows orange when switched on and turns off when the cycle is completed
- Large space inside for sterilising many items at once
- Contents stay sterile for a full 24 hours provided the lid remains closed
- Speedy 5 minute sterilising process (allow at least three minutes to cool before removing and using contents)
...the sleek design of this steriliser which means it will not take up as much space on your worktop as other sterilisers but still have a large interior capacity.
Want to Know More?
The Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Steriliser has a super fast sterilisation cycle that lasts only five minutes, and then keeps the contents sterile for 24 hours if you leave the lid shut once the sterilisation process has ended. This is perfect for either when you need to use feeding equipment or accessories as soon as possible, or to prepare them for later use (for example you could sterilise your baby feeding equipment in the evening, ready to be used the next morning).
The electric steriliser has a large interior space and can hold up to six bottles at a time, along with smaller accessories. This Tommee Tippee steriliser includes a Closer to Natures bottle, a Closer to Nature soother and a pair of teat tongs to lift bottle teats out of the steriliser and prevent contamination.
Mothercare have a great range of bibs and muslins which are great to have to hand when feeding your little one.
What's in the box
- 1x closer to nature steriliser
- 1 x closer to nature 150ml bottle
- 1 x closer to nature pure soother
- 1 x teat tongs